Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

My Grandpa carving the Turkey and Grandma is taking pictures.



Thanksgiving has never been a holiday that I have loved all my life. I am one of the pickiest eaters and I can never seem to get full on Thanksgiving. Even though Thanksgiving's food doesn't fancy me, my family sure does. I love getting quality time to learn about family that doesn't live in town. I spent the Friday morning after the holiday with my Aunt. She is an amazing women, and boy is she easy to talk to. I am so so lucky to have her input and opinions but most importantly someone to connect with, and feel like they understand.


After my morning with my Aunt I went on a venture to lunch and then down town with my lovely cousins from Chicago. It's when I got a few hours alone with these girls I really realized how grown up they are all of a sudden. I could not imagine being more proud of the young women these two turned into and am so happy to have a little adventure downtown exploring and finding out who they are as young adults.


No comments:

Post a Comment